Earth nature field

Nazitru, FB groups, and D-bags

Glemt
Trogdor

Trogdor
Belief System: Asatru

Re: Nazitru, FB groups, and D-bags

Post by Glemt »

I believe that anyone is allowed to believe in a religion that they seem fit. Regardless of their ethnicity or orientation, etc. However, I also believe that for the Jarnsaxa Scale, people are also allowed to follow that.

I'm not saying it's a good thing. People are allowed to have their own opinions, though. They can think that "being Aryan" makes them somehow better than someone. Doesn't mean they're right. But they're allowed to have that opinion--even if it makes them look like an asshole.

These kinds of people ruin Asatru and the public's general view of us. As Wodenborn pointed out, we can't use the Swastika without fear of being labelled a racist. I've also had fellow Asatuar's warn me to never get a Norse-related tattoo because of the same reasons. Not that I plan on getting any tattoo's, but it limits or freedom of expression.

As for the facebook group, what's said is said. I think the admin took care of it and added a fitting description. That other group, though, has taken a turn for the worse.
Bathilde
Egil

Egil
Belief System: Fyrnsidu
Title: Thegn

Post by Bathilde »

Glemt wrote:But they're allowed to have that opinion--even if it makes them look like an asshole.
This is a very good point.
Sjpielsewolf Wotanson
Bumblebee
Belief System: Just Heathen

Post by Sjpielsewolf Wotanson »

i didnt read all that stuff of course - what does wining about what other people do or dont say about you? nazitru is probalbly a term made up within your own group - i never heared of it - if you dont like people, you dont shut your doors- you simply say it: your full of shit and stop it.

I think americans tend to see nazis everywhere - i am not a nazi, dont know any nazis, never really met one - so i find it a bit strange that u guys see them everywhere...

I can honestly say I dont like strangers - and most likely I am the stranger here, but thats ok, because I also dont like groups that like to claim to be the same.

This is called the "controversy" corner, and all you do is agreeing..... now thats contro-versial indeed - wanting one thing, doing the opposite. My latin is not that good. ur acting like the gestapo lol - or the bloody nsb - playing snitch and being judge of what is right and wrong. bloody hypocrites stay in your tiny little circle and look eachother in the eyes for ones instead of pointing outward to others.

It's inbedded in the american culture: look elsewhere so you dont have to face your own shit. I wonder how many percent of this "germanic heathenry posse" indeed lives now in the place that was formerly referred to as germania... I probably am a D-bag, which is totally okay - because indeed I come from another culture where we DONT have gangs and clicks and some kind of fanatic organisation for every hobby we can think of.

have fun spotting nazi's lol, take a picture if u find one lol - maybe you could make a little book with signs how to recognize them ;) - oh wait - hm lol.

So who are u gonna track next? communists? or is that the same? I'm sorry my political agenda is very very thin - I think there once was a rule made to seperate church and state, religion and politics etc lol - I wonder why :D - I love to see how this goes tho...

btw is the KKK also nazitru? lol or is that different? I am very simple and naïve and un-educated, your typical indigenous heathen - exactly as we are being described: a tad bit simple, slow, prejudiced, cant think bigger then the town border, unnecisarily blunt, often rude, get loud when they drink too much - work hard, get paid too little lol....

but yes you claim to be heathens, so we are the same appearantly :D - so yes of course since we are the same (germanic heathens right) - and not nazi's - we are on the same side, and ofcourse the good guys... well yes, good to be at home..... ahum - So who will pass me the mead? OR am I not welcome at your table?
Bathilde
Egil

Egil

Post by Bathilde »

TL;DR
Sjpielsewolf Wotanson
Bumblebee

Post by Sjpielsewolf Wotanson »

whats that? a tl dr
Bathilde
Egil

Egil

Post by Bathilde »

Too long; Didn't Read
Svartulfr Þorirsson
Bumblebee

Post by Svartulfr Þorirsson »

To Hel with the nazitru douchebags. I may be folkish in some ways but I will never accept Völkisch as tru heathery. Lets never let the crimes of the past taint our faith.
Svartulfr Þorirsson
Bumblebee

Post by Svartulfr Þorirsson »

I also don't care what anyone thinks if I use the sun wheel as a holy symbol because to me that's what it will always be.
Bathilde
Egil

Egil

Post by Bathilde »

I think it's ok to use symbols tainted by nazis in order to reclaim them, if you're able.