Nazitru, FB groups, and D-bags

Bathilde
Egil

Egil
Belief System: Fyrnsidu
Title: Thegn

Nazitru, FB groups, and D-bags

Post by Bathilde »

This FB group, European Paganism and Heritage was talking about the Jarnsaxa Scale. And amongst the commenters was a neo-nazi d-bag. Funny thing is, when this was pointed out to the group that this guy is nazitru, they backed him rather than the person arguing against him. What does this tell you about the group? It tells me that this group is crap and is full of nazitru d-bags. Judge for yourself, and comment.

Does not speaking out against nazitru say something about you? Does defending nazitru say something about you?
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper
Belief System: Anglo-Saxon Heathen

Re: Nazitru, FB groups, and D-bags

Post by JeffSinger »

Hell yea it does, if you speak against it your obviously atleast slightly educated and atleast slightly a good person, speak for nazitru you really are a retard, some reasons include

1.Hitler used the pagan shit as propaganda and essentially made fun of them

2.There is NO Eddic or Historical basis for pagan racism

3.The Ancestors probably thought they were better than everyone else (Ancient tribal societys were very ethno centric) but that probably would have thought that because it was their tribe against the others, survival and all that shit, so naturally you will place yourself above the others, nazis place themselves above other not based off a thing like survival but sheer ignorance that they are genetically better, and they belive this with no basis
Social Media + Heathenry = Eternal Circle jerk
Bathilde
Egil

Egil

Post by Bathilde »

Excellent response, I agree wholeheartedly.
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

what i dont get about these assholes is why if they are so genetically supirior to everyone else why are they always white trash losers i.e. Larry the cable guy types (I dont know if hes a a racist, but hes a good archtype for a white trash nazi type)
Ransom999

Post by Ransom999 »

I was the one who was trying to point out that they had a nazi piece of shit in their midst. Instead of backing me, those fucks teamed up on me. The admins husband, who calls himself a gothi has outlawed me for 10 years.lol from what I don't know. Those guys are a bunch of retard followers. Anyways their are about 10 people from my so called friends list that are in that group, and none of them said anything to back me up. Fuck em'
Bathilde
Egil

Egil

Post by Bathilde »

JeffSinger wrote:what i dont get about these assholes is why if they are so genetically supirior to everyone else why are they always white trash losers i.e. Larry the cable guy types (I dont know if hes a a racist, but hes a good archtype for a white trash nazi type)

Maybe because white trash tends to be disenfranchised people who are looking for acceptance, and neo-nazi groups, white supremacist groups, etc exploit this.
Bathilde
Egil

Egil

Post by Bathilde »

Ransom999 wrote:I was the one who was trying to point out that they had a nazi piece of shit in their midst. Instead of backing me, those fucks teamed up on me. The admins husband, who calls himself a gothi has outlawed me for 10 years.lol from what I don't know. Those guys are a bunch of retard followers. Anyways their are about 10 people from my so called friends list that are in that group, and none of them said anything to back me up. Fuck em'
It's possible they don't check that group very much.
Ransom999

Post by Ransom999 »

true dat.
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

disenfranchised people, i suppose that makes sense
Aelfgar
Loktar

Loktar
Belief System: Just Heathen

Post by Aelfgar »

Ransom999 wrote:The admins husband, who calls himself a gothi has outlawed me for 10 years.lol from what I don't know.
Yes that was completely ludicrous, as were the comments defending the nazitruar. I'll have no problem staying away from that page.
"Then I will rather live there (in Hel) with my ancestors than go to heaven with a parcel of beggars.” --Radbod the Frisian