Earth nature field

Belief in the Disir

JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper
Belief System: Anglo-Saxon Heathen

Re: The Heathen Worldview

Post by JeffSinger »

Omg I should just walk away but I can't belive you said the BASIC mythos were talking out my ass, wtf?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Social Media + Heathenry = Eternal Circle jerk
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

Please by all meens have the last word, when your done google: the importance of the disir and click the first link (best I can do as far as givin links)

JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

Should be "enlgatheod.com" or org

JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

Bathilde wrote:
JeffSinger wrote:If I said thor was from africa yea ask me to source that, but BASIC germanic mythology? Do you think I'm just making shit up?

Do you think you are above backing up what you say simply because you're of the opinion everyone should know this already and agree with you on your interpretation of it?

Oh and appealing to authority never works, that's why it's called a fallacy.

It shouldn't be annoying, it should be habit. Perhaps you spent too much time on Paganspace and you've adopted their custom of spouting any claim and demanding it be accepted as fact no matter what.
YES U SHOULD its one the first and most basic fucking things, don't you understand the goddamn difference between opinion and fact? What's sickens me most is that you whine whena source isn't good enough, and you refuse to mention the ones that are

Oh yea, why do I just vaguely include northvegr.org as a source? BECAUSE YOU CANT TAKE A step there without seeing I was right, also you need to go that site, your education on germanic mythology is really fucking inadequete

JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

Your not a fat cow, your actually a fine looking woman, I feel bad about that sorry that was over the line and uncalled for, I feel bad

I still think your an arrogant asshole who needs to read more tho

Bathilde
Egil

Egil
Belief System: Fyrnsidu
Title: Thegn

Post by Bathilde »

JeffSinger wrote:Oh and btw, u say HALF my sources fail? What about the other half?

You can ban me now

I haven't read them yet so I can not judge their credibility.

and I don't ban people.

Stop getting so emotional, this is the internet(it's not serious business).
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

Hey if I'm a fucking prick roll with it, I often can't help it, but I can tell your somewhat the same way so you can't condem me 100 percent

Bathilde
Egil

Egil

Post by Bathilde »

I'm somewhat the same way except I don't have a bitch fit on the internet just because I don't get my way.
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

I can get really cranky really fast, and tbh it seemed as if you were trying to push my buttons (whether I'm right or wrong about u doing soisnt the issue)

Sorry, I'm a prick, but when I've got someone just 100 denying what I have been intently studying for years it drives me nuts, especially when I already know its true, and when u said talkin out my ass I was like "oh hell no girlfriend" *snap* *snap* because I wasn't, everything I have said in regards to germanic mythology is true (IT IS) and some of it is even in childrens books its that simple and basic, its like the primary colors its one of those things you learn off the bat.

Anyways regardless, your not a fat cow, I don't even have anyway to prove that as all your pics are either the head or military, where unless your a ssgt in the motor pool you can't be fat, I dunno why I felt so bad about that remark I just do

Anyways, your arrogant, so am I, roll two loudmouth and hardheaded bowling balls at one another and see what happens, if I got to pissed off its probably because I rememberin back on an argument on PS (I've got a great memory) that got REAL nasty, who knows, I'm not normally such a fag. Uhhhg

Bathilde
Egil

Egil

Post by Bathilde »

JeffSinger wrote:Holy shit wow, wow
wiki is a source since its so well admistered its totally reliable and they cite plenty
No it isn't. And it's really important that you know this. Please do not use wiki as a source if you want people to take you seriously.

Want to know why wikipedia isn't a source? Because of this. Thank you Stephen Colbert.

Wikipedia has articles that sometimes has sources. The sources it uses are the actual sources, not the wiki article itself. If you'd like to use the actual sources, do so by all means(I did this in the A-S Beliefs thread if you hadn't noticed).