Greetings from Oregon

Introduce yourself here.
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper
Belief System: Anglo-Saxon Heathen

Greetings from Oregon

Post by JeffSinger »

Hello my name is Jeff and iam from the great Land of Oregon!

Iam a Germanic Heathen (I do not use the term Asatru it is a modern construction, I try to follow the old ways)

I give the most attention to Alfather, Frey and Frigga in particular and give praise to Forseti, Skadi, Ull and Thor but I love all the Gods.

I love to study classical literature and Classical antiquity along with military history (In particular small unit historys WW2) and love military tech and tactics I.e. Military Science (Land Warfare).

I study the Eddas most often, and the Poetic edda in particular. I try to unlock the riddles within by researching ancient Germanic life/society ect and researching the Eytomology of the words.

I love hockey football and basketball but am not a sports nut.

I love to camp shoot hunt and hike.

I have a strong love and connection to my heritage.

I can be an argumenative dick

I am very in tune with nature, veiwng humans and other creatures to be, essentially, no different. I belive the Earth is our home which we should cherish and respect, I also don't think it belongs to us. Iam not some queer tree hugger, iam from Oregon, we cut a tree down atleast once a day lol jk but we do do a lot of logging. But we really care about the enviroment here.

Iam a man of science and I belive we evovled from "lesser" lifeforms due to enviromental circumstance and natural selection. I belive the earth and all the things on it were synthisiesed (spelled wrong?) In stars that went nova billions of years ago (Really Germanic Paganism conflicts with none of this).

I am respectful of all people but take an interest in the welfare of my own. I do not racially segregate and I do not belive there is any basis in history or the eddas to say my faith is about racism or segregation, it sucks I even have to say that. Well we can thank the Nazis and their mindless drones that exist today for having to put that out there.

Well, I also love to spread my own learning onto others, if anyone ever has a question about Germanic Paganism or the Lore just ask :D

See ya!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Social Media + Heathenry = Eternal Circle jerk
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Re: Greetings from Oregon

Post by JeffSinger »

Evolved*

JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

Correction, the Atoms within all things on earth were synthasised in stars

Bathilde
Egil

Egil
Belief System: Fyrnsidu
Title: Thegn

Post by Bathilde »

you're allowed to edit your posts dude. It's synthesized.

Also, welcome!
JeffSinger
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Post by JeffSinger »

Woot ty for the welcoming and the correct spelling