Earth nature field

Hello

Introduce yourself here.
Steve
Bumblebee
Belief System: Just Heathen

Hello

Post by Steve »

Hello to one and all, being in my mid fifties I guess I have had time to consider my path. I can't say what made me heathen, it wasn't a single event or anything spectacular. Instead i put lots of pieces together about life, existence and connectedness and it seemed very much to describe Wyrd. I looked deeper and found much to liking but more importantly I found honour,virtue and something that binds us. The capricious nature of our gods and the virtues of the deeds from our heathen past have made my life feel more alive. Also being in England and so close to many of our sacred sites has helped me feel more in touch, i hope this all makes sense and I look forward to speaking with any of you on this board. As a farewell I would like to thank the board admin for providing this resource.
Dyloenis
Bumblebee
Belief System: No answer

Re: Hello

Post by Dyloenis »

Hello Steve,i'm new myself, younger though, but glad to see that your very attuned with yourself, I'm yet to achieve that completely, still working on it.

Besides that, I would love to get to talk to you, most likely though, I would reap more out of it than you would. Just because your exprience obivously exceeds mine by far.

Send me a pm if you at all are interested.
thunresman
Trogdor

Trogdor
Belief System: Anglo-Saxon Heathen

Re: Hello

Post by thunresman »

Welcome to the board Steve, glad you found us!