Earth nature field

Now after 10 posts, I should probably say hello.

Introduce yourself here.
Woden Kyn
Trogdor

Trogdor
Belief System: Just Heathen

Now after 10 posts, I should probably say hello.

Post by Woden Kyn »

Hello,

I used to be on this board a while back, do not remember my screen name but since then I've dug up quite a bit more about heathenism and my family's past connection with it.

I've made some startling discoveries by complete accident and would like to share them with the community. From time to time at work someone will put the T.V. on to some documentary show (just for background noise, of course I don't get paid to watch T.V.) and a clip will show some discovery or science thing in Europe, sometimes not Europe and interview scientists of whatever field their talking about. Although they make no connections with any religion or myths I sometimes go, "huh, that sounds familiar." Then I have to find the show on youtube and watch it all the way through, sometimes disappointed that on second look there really is no apparent connection, other times in total shock at the similarities between what they are talking about and the stories themselves.

I in no way see the stories or myths if you'd like, as explanations of what was, rather than a raveled up stories of human experiences in Europe and beyond through out the ages.

But anyway, here I am again,

Woden Kyn
Bathilde
Egil

Egil
Belief System: Fyrnsidu
Title: Thegn

Re: Now after 10 posts, I should probably say hello.

Post by Bathilde »

welcome back!